Clinical Associate Professor
School of Veterinary Medicine
Kurt K. Sladky, MS, DVM, Dipl. ACZM: Received his MS and DVM from UW–Madison and completed a Residency in Zoological Medicine at North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine. He is a Diplomate of the American College of Zoological Medicine, and is currently a Clinical Associate Professor of Zoological Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine. His research interests include analgesia and anesthesia of captive and free-ranging non-domestic species, and the epidemiology of wildlife disease within the context of ecosystem health.
- Zoo and Wildlife Medicine
- Ecosystem Health (Interface Between Human, Animal and Environmental Health)
- Zoonotic and Wildlife Diseases
- Clinical Veterinary Medicine
- Analgesia and Anesthesia of Non-domestic Animals