Manager, Clinical Nutrition and Health Education Programming; Clinical Nutritionist
Department of Clinical Nutrition | UW Health, SMPH
Hometown: Antioch, IL
Dr. Vanderwall is an advance degreed clinical dietitian with proven experience as both a leader and team member at a top U.S. academic medical center. She is an accomplished healthcare professional, instructor and researcher with a passion for disease prevention, wellness, and empowering individuals for better health.
She has given talks related to these topics;
- Healthy Eating as a Family
- Nutrition throughout the Life Cycle
- Diabetes 101
- Achieving Health through Food
- Eating Well on a Budget
- Body Figure Awareness and Healthy at Every Size
- Professional Regulation and Consumer Protection in Dietetics
- Finding Your Passion
Prefers Virtual Talks Only
- Dr. Vanderwall is open to talk requests
Join Dr. Cassie Vanderwall, registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator and certified personal trainer to explore Nutrition throughout the Life Cycle.
This presentation will invite you to:
- Describe what health and healthy eating mean to you.
- Compare nutrition needs from birth to older adulthood.
- Think about how to build a healthy meal and snack that promotes energy balance.
- Identify one S.M.A.R.T. goal to move towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Exploring Sustainable Nutrition Strategies